our team have expertise in advising on issues relating to the social care services provided by Social Services to people who require care because of old age, physical disability, or learning disability.
we advise on:
• access to information and records
• failure to carry out community care assessments
• failure to provide adequately for care needs following assessment
• withdrawal or reduction of community care service
• charging disputes
• eligibility for Continuing Healthcare
• carers issues
• supported housing
• disability adaptations
• respite care
• closure of hospitals, day care centres or care homes
• breaches of human rights due to delays in provision of services
we undertake publicly funded work (legal aid).
Contact Liz Conroy at email@example.com or 01872 272 457